I normally don’t go for these, but I’ll make an exception this time. Thanks for the tag, Shaun
1. What translation of the Bible do you like best?
NIV. Dynamic equivalence, 8th grade reading level. It’s a decent standard translation which manages to avoid woodenness (NASB), quirkiness (HCSB), elitism (ESV), and fluffiness (NLT).
2. Old or New Testament?
3. Favorite Book of the Bible?
4. Favorite Chapter?
5. Favorite Verse?
2 Corinthians 5:15 “And he died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again.”
6. Bible character you think you’re most like?
Elijah. A tad moody, can run hot and cold, need to get away sometimes.
7. One thing from the Bible that confuses you?
Revelation Chapter 6 – Chapter 18
8. Moses or Paul?
9. A teaching from the Bible that you struggle with or don’t get?
Jesus’ commendation of the unrighteous steward (Luke 16)
10. Coolest name in the Bible?
Jedidiah. Beloved of the Lord.
I’m not tagging anyone, because I’m sure you all have too much to do.