Here’s a portion of a great post from Get Rich Slowly, one of my favorite personal finance blogs. GRS links to 21 money saving websites. Here’s an excerpt:
- Coupon Mountain offers “free coupon codes, bargains and sales from more than 2,000 online stores.” No registration required.
- Coupons.com allows users to browse current grocery coupons and then print them at home. I don’t like that you have to download special software to print the coupons, though — that seems unnecessary.
- DealCatcher “is updated daily and features coupons and deals for online merchants as well as printable coupons for local stores.”
- Currentcodes.com “has a full-time staff of trained individuals whose only job is to find new coupon codes and discount codes and verify the accuracy of the existing database.”
- And, of course, FatWallet is the mother of all money-saving sites. You can find online coupons and compare prices. But the heart of this site is the discussion forum. I’ve spent hours reading various threads here, learning great ways to save money. Highly recommended.
Read the whole post.